have you ever had a threesom with another women?

have you ever had a threesom with another women?if so how did it turn out.was it good for both of you?did it complicate things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• never with anyone i cared about but yes when i was younger and with some boytoy
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• when I was younger I did. It was with some friends of mine. All girls, there was 4 of us,lol. It was just something fun to do I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have had 2 and no.She is still my best friend and the other girl is now married to the man lol.BUT I really dont remember much since I blacked out.For all I know I kissed a girl and they made up stories lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have but I see them like this....Close your eyes and imagine the person you love dearly touching on/kissing on/being intimate with someone other than you while you watch. Basically that person doing things to someone else that is normally just between the two of you. Also, the person you choose to have it with......is it someone you know..someone you may be around later? Think of how interacting with them after the fact will be....Some people are very open to it and have no problems about it....but be sure to think about it thouroughly before commiting to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• My friend had a 3 sum with her boyfriend and her best friend at the time. She ended up in tears because her boyfriend started having sex with her best friend and apparently she didn't think it was going to go that far or something, and then her bf got pissed when she told him to stop. It was a whole mess from what I understand. I could never do to it and I was watching Dr. Drew talk about it and he said more often than not, it leads to the relationship ending and if the 3rd person was a friend, they will no longer be friends. Which is true for my friend...both cases.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Yup when i was younger and it was awesome.
    Anonymous

• NEVER...NEVER bring a third person in your bed. Or there will be he'll to pay in the long run... Whatever floats your boat but I would NEVER.
    Anonymous

• When I was single I did m-f-m and f-m-f and it didn't complicate anything becasue I didn't have a relationship with him, we were dating and having fun. I could never do it with someone I loved, but that's just me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2010