I need a little help

Okay I don't want to sound like I am begging or anything.. We moved down here with my husbands last pay check and have been okay but not... We are living off of Top Ramen and whatever else we can get... I tried applying for food stamps but it takes like 45 days to get those and we are getting ready to spend our next paycheck on rent and going to get my husbands two kids in wyoming that we just got custody off. I was wondering if anyone could help by either telling me where to get food or something... I am trying to be the best mom I can but I feel like we are failing.... Anything we help...

maysunsmommy

Asked by maysunsmommy at 11:49 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Look into a local church, they can probably point you in the right direction. Or ask the social worker where you applied for PA. They usually have a list of food pantry's.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:52 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Ditto to Mrs LeftLane. You can also call DFACS and they should be able to tell you where you can get help.

Good Luck!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:58 AM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Definitely call a church, they should be able to refer you to a food bank where you can get some food to bridge the gap while you wait for your food stamps.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2010