need a question answered

my lawyer filed a motion for temp custody dose a judge need a sighn and noterized affidaved to deny it? or dose he need it to grant the motion for temp custody? i am trying not to get my hopes on getting the temp custody of my 2 younger kids but i do feel confident about it so please some one help me out with this

mom1jsa

Asked by mom1jsa at 11:57 AM on Apr. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Your lawyer should know these things and should have told you what the process is. I would call and ask him.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I'm pretty sure it has to be signed by a judge..almost positive

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• ye i know it needs to be signed by a judge but dose it mean he is gonna grant me temp custody or dose it not mean that?
    mom1jsa

Answer by mom1jsa at 1:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure how all that works. Though I should since my little sister just went through all that...
    I think tho the judge still would have to decide. I'm pretty sure tho if you have your kids with you now and there are already no orders in motion I dont know why you wouldnt get it
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010