Has anyone been through the foreclosure process

and what did you do next? Was it really difficult?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Just get a lot of hate mail. Then they let you know when they're auctioning the house and what it sold for..then more hate mail..lol..that's about it...It's been 2 years ago for us. Haven't herd anything for awhile now

Anonymous

• They sold the house at auction with you still living in it or were you living somewhere else?
    Wendums71

Answer by Wendums71 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• We started over. Moved back in with Mommy and Daddy. Lived there rent and utility free for five years then housing market crashed. We were able to buy another house with a 5.5% interest rate. There is life after a foreclosure and bankruptcy.
    Anonymous

• Started over. Worst thing that ever happened to me but mostly for my children. We lost everything. I walked out of the place we called home for 13 yrs and left the door unlocked...it was awful! I cried and cried. I still cry thinking about it and it was more than 10 yrs ago. If only I had known about Chapter 13, I would still be living there.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first post. Lots of mail. There isn't really anything for you to do unless your wanting to keep the house. We walked away from ours.
    Anonymous