Has anyone used a magic jack ?

We are looking into getting majic jack, anyone using this now or had experience with it? does it really work like they say?

jennypenny3000

Asked by jennypenny3000 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would like to see some answers on this too. I never heard of it until a few months ago when my cousin was telling me about it. She has it and she says she likes it. I was thinking about getting one as well
    Anonymous

• Is that an air jack for the window of your car?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• opps sorry I accidently hit the anon button lol....sorry about that
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

no it is a black jack that you plug into your computer and it gives you phone service. You have to buy it at walmart and it is only 25.00 a year or something like that.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• lol gotcha!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I would like to know too, I think you have to have the internet to have it? Cause it plugs into your usb thingy in your computer
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have one. I use it as an Office line for my business. Here's the thing... You have to have a good computer and a good internet connection. If your computer or your internet connection are slow or buggy, your phone will be too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I love it, you have to have your computer on all the time and you have to have internet all the time or you don't get calls but I love it. You can't beat about a $1 a month for phone service.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:38 AM on May. 3, 2010