Men and work

My bf has a good job and he works 4- 10 hour shifts every week. So he has a 3 day wkend every week. The compnay has a rotating schedule where the guys come up for Voluntary time off..where they ask if you want to go home with no pay. he ALWAYS takes it and i think this makes him lazy! He already has 3 days off why not stay and make the money? He is trying to pay off debt..so why would he give up a days pay when he doesnt need the time off?! Would this bug you? His job is very physical and i get that but I am still annoyed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe he just wants to spend more time with his family.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Oh I forgot to answer the question lol No it would not bug me.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I'd be annoyed too
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It would bother me if he/we were trying to pay off debt and he was taking volluntary time out. I think that if he were really determined to pay off that debt he would sacrafice his free time and work to get it paid off. However, if he works a very physically demanding job it might be that he needs that extra time off. Have you talked to him about it?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I work alot cause i am a single mom. My whole family is very hard workers..Im not saying he isnt a hard worker I just see it as a copout to just go home cause they let you. He does need the money to pay off debt. He has been working on his finances so we can move on but i thnk he should have a little more go get 'em and get it done faster. I guess im just used to my dad who is always working hard.
    Anonymous

• Get over it. I'd take the time off too.
    Anonymous