If anyone knows anything about dreams? Please read.

I've had the same dream two nights in a row. It's very weird. A man takes me to this very old fashioned graveyard. He tells me I need to help him find Juliet. I remember gong down steps into what looked like a brick doctors office and he was very upset begging me to help him. He showed me a bed with white sheets and said this is where she died. The setting was from long ago like I would say the 1800's. I normally don't dream things like this so it kind of scared me. If anyone knows what this could mean I would really appreciate it. I also wanted to add that when I was younger I used to dream about different eras. (I haven't had a dream like this in years). My mom thinks it's a past life I'm dreaming about. Anyways just wondering what you all thought?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe that dream mean anything..But I do know that if you have recently brought something used in your house that's got something funky going on with it you know what I mean, that can cause weird dreams like that. I know from personal pasts. Not saying that's your issue.. Yea I know I sound crazylol

Anonymous

• There are some groups on here that deal with that kind of stuff.. search dream interpretations.

Anonymous

This is your probable scenario I have it happen a lot when I get things from good will. Of course I was always called nuts because I believe in ghosts, auras, and energies left on/with items of importance. The past life thing I guess is possible who's to say it's not, but I would think you would only dream of one era.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• To add to hot-mamas post. Do you have any old or used mirrors?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Ah that makes sense wenona.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• OP you need to keep a dream journal by your bed. As soon as you wake up write it all down.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• OP here: No I don't have any old mirrors in my house. I recently received a few things I ordered from ebay. I've ordered items from ebay before and I don't remember having weird dreams. I just really wonder why I'm starting to have these again. I haven't had these in years.
    Anonymous

• OP what Items did you get may I ask are they older item like antiques.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I would also say a past-life flashback. I've had many of them.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• OP Here: I bought a couple of skirts for summer. As far as I know they're not "antiques." They still had the tags on them.
    Anonymous