How do you know when your relationship is at it's wits end?

How do you know when your relationship has hit rock bottom and there's nothing either person can do to make it better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• when you look at him and think to yourself wth was I thinking? I did it quite often and finally got sick and tired of it and left. If your not happy leave him. You happiness matters to you and your kids if you have any kids...
    Anonymous

• Yes i have one kid with him and we're engaged and i don't know how much more i can take
    Anonymous

• I feel like Im there too :( I want it to work SO bad! But being honest with myself I dont know if its going to work. Im so sad!!!
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 12:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• When you have nothing left to give.When ur done fighting to keep it together and it all just comes crumbling down.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I'm already insecure as it is but he doesn't help my self esteeem any by calling me stupid and dumb etc etc. i'm an average looking girl I'm not ugly or anything but just average idk i can't take the way he talks to me idk
    Anonymous

• To be honest emotional abuse is still as bad a physical abuse....

Me and my daughters father have been together going on 5 years in sept. I got pregnant right when I was planning to leave him because I was still emotionally attached to my ex and still am. I know this is wrong for me to do so but I feel stuck and obligated to stay with him. plus I dont have a job, I dont have any money, vehicle or family that can currently help us out. so thats why I'm still with him. I plan on going back to school online for medical billing and coding and plan on saving money up to leave by januarary.

If I were you I would make sure it is something you're totally emotionally prepared for and make sure you're strong enough to do the single mom thing and really think it through completely before you make that choice...
    Anonymous

• Oh believe me i know it's going to be hard being a single mom, but i don't want to stay with him just because i won't be able to handle being a single mom. i know i can i'm a strong women. The only thing i'm scared of is that he's going to try to take me to court for custody of my son, he's said that he was going to do this before when we got into a big argument. we don't even live together. But i am also planning on going back to school very soon
    Anonymous

• wanna move in together? lol... You sound alot like me
    Anonymous

• lol we do sound alike...my fiance is so immature it's so bad riight now, he's texting me all these mean things like i hate your guts, i hope you burn in hell, i hope you have a painful death, i regret ever being with you i'm going to make you hurt. This is how immature he is i can't take it
    Anonymous

• save the txts and show them to a lawyer or show them to the police....? by the way I'm anon just in case you wanna PM me or something...?
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2010