She is such a B*tch !

Ok this is a rant ( open to advice) and yes I sort of am feeling sorry for myself.

I have always wanted a sister...and since I only have a brother, I assumed the next best thing would be a sister-inlaw...well I was wrong. At first I thought it was great because we got along great. Well now they are planning a wedding - well her & I is/was. I feel used, not only did I do ALL of the work, pay for many things and also talk other family memeber into "donating" for her dream wedding.... she has informed me and other family memebers who were expecting to go to the wedding...that only thier close friends are aloud to attend.....This is also after she told my 3 year old daughter she could be flower girl ( and I bought the dress) ...
and yes she still expects the family that he un-invited to still pay "their share"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What!? Sounds like a perfect candidate for Bridezilla.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• So you are saying she invited people other than close friends and still expects the family to pay?

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• well at first she was telling everyone about the wedding and we even got alot of family members to pay for parts of the wedding ( one aunt even gave $4000) ....we have a close family so we all just assumed we would al be going. Especially after she told my daughter she was going to be the flower girl and I had to buy the certain dres.

Well now she has changed her mind and she only wants her friends there ( like 10 of them) -- NO FAMILY IS ALOUD.

and yes she still expects them to pay ( they already have)
    Anonymous

• And your brother is okay with her doing this? If I were you, I would be a little pissed off at him too for not standing up to her. But yeah, that is totally wrong. She expects people to pay for her wedding and then tells them they're not even invited?! Wow, some people have a lot of nerve.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Wow! That kind of nerve is few and far between! Luckily, I've never had to deal with someone *that bad* before! If I were you, I would be demanding that your brother write checks to reimburse all the family that is about to get "slighted".
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• OMG! How disrespectful to your brother and his family. He needs to really talk to this girl and let her know. That his family will be there or there won't be a wedding. I agree with the PP she has got some damn nerve!!

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I would show up anyway and eat the meal I freaking paid for, but that's me :0)
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010