LOL...What would you do...lol?

My dh said I can quit my job if I give him anal sex I am like that is it???
He said just keep the house up and dinner ready and anal. I am like damn we haven't done anal in a long while for those of you who know you have to keep the anal thing going or it will be like the first ime experience. Well if I do agree to it it will give me time to catch up on our house, spend more time with kids and school stuff and maybe plant a garden or two the only down fall on my part would be no money coming in but we are well off thank God. What would you do ladies I do do my wifely duties but that one it would be like doing it for the first time...lol Help! And Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I think what the posters who are being rude are forgetting is the fact that the OP has said they have done it before, and she makes it sound like it wasn't such a bad thing. As for the "prostitute" comments, I'm not surprised you answered anonymously. I'd be embarassed to let someone know that I was being that rude, too.
    To answer the original question, if you don't need the money that badly, would prefer to stay home, and don't mind anal, go for it! Just make sure you know how often your hubby wants it, before you agree. Is he talking daily, weekly, monthly? Find out and come to an agreement you can both work with.
    As for your nervousness about not doing it in a while, tell him he MUST let YOU control the initial penetration. That it, he has to be still and let you back up to him. Don't forget the lube! (or the post-game shower.) And have fun!
    mawd

Answer by mawd at 1:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• thats nasty! no offense
    Anonymous

• nothing like feeling like a prostitute in your own home

go for it
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It makes you sound like a prostitute.
    Anonymous

• men are so gross. i mean really? if you give him anal he will "let you" be a stay at home mom?? wow its your body.
    Anonymous

• that's obsurd if my dh said that to me i'd smack his face
    Anonymous

...lol same

Anonymous

• Hooker
    Anonymous

• I think that is funny lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2010