Have Democrats bitten off more than they can chew?

I think the Dems in congress have bitten off more than they can chew this time by switching their priorities to Immigration. I guess they have forgotten how it was America who pulled the plug on Amnesty the last time they tried it. Now we have illegals taking jobs that Americans could have and we have illegals coming to have their babies here (free) so they will have a better life than in Mexico. Illegals cost us money. This batch of illegals will possibly get amnesty and be granted the free healthcare that was not put into the bill so they could pass it. They will be issued SS numbers and they will be entitled to SS which is already bankrupt. Most get preferential treatment in our school and sometimes even hold Americans back. Free breakfasts and lunches for the poor will include 90% of these people.
I believe America is ready for this fight and the Dems, well, they don't know whats about to hit them

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I guess they have forgotten how it was America who pulled the plug on Amnesty the last time they tried it.

They don't care what America wants - see: HCR
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree with NP...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• no
    Anonymous

• I also agree with NP however, they are reaching the camel back breaking point.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• no
    Anonymous

• I have a better question, if AMERICANS WENT TO MEXICO or some of the other countries wold they get all these benefits? of course not. So why then should we allow their citizens the benefits of being an American without going through the proper channels. AMERICA allow so many people from different country's in the US to become a citizen each year. There are proper procedure that are to be followed. I am fine with that. After all, our country was and is made of many culturals that makes us unique. However, ANY and ALL individuals that come here illegally SHOULD BE TAKEN BACK NO EXCEPTIONS PERIOD! They should have no say so nor rights to fight it.
    butterfly04rt

Answer by butterfly04rt at 3:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• They know the can't win elections without them.

That's why they want to make them Americans citizens/

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010