What cause the period to get out of whack?

This year has been weird I use to be regular knew when I was going to start but this month was weird I started 2 wks later from my last period first it was a little light of blood then therestof the week was brownish then after a week of this I actually started the heavier part of it as though I was suppose to start then which was pretty accurate as days went by I have been a little more heavy and sometimes while sitting on the toilet I can feel a glob come out (sorry TMI) I know as we get older we go through something but damn. I did go see my gyno but she gave me two choices get on BC or surgery I chose neither I am still undecided. either way it suppose to put me back on regular.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Health

• Stress is usually the culprit.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• what would the surgery be for?
    like pp said, stress can effect your cycle.
    your diet and/ or exercise routine can effect your cycle.
    i am not sure if your cycle was weird this last time, or if it has been all year, but weight changes can effect your cycle, and medication or medication changes.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2010