Woman Issue-TMI

I posted this in health but it didn't get any answers hardly! so I'm reposting...

I haven't had my period in 6 weeks. My hubs and I had sex. This morning I went pee and when I wiped, the TP was DARK brown. I thought for a second maybe it was poo...lol. I wiped four more times. The same. Def. not from the back end either. It's darker then "old blood". I've had that before, but this is almost black... idk... could it still be really old blood? No cramps, or period symptoms (those went away about a week ago, with no period to show for it!). Idk it was just gross and odd.... anyone had this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Old blood does look that color. On the bc I take, I don't have a period very often but when I do alot of times it is like that at first because the blood is old. Gross but such is life...
    Anonymous

• I think its either really old blood. If its not that or if you are really worried call your doc.
    Anonymous

• I've had that before at the begining of my period or the end
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2010