Down there problem....could be TMI. help!

When I woke up this morning w/my vagina hurting. I thought it was the start of a UTI so I took meds for that (have some left over from my last one). I went to the bathroom & when I went to wipe it was really painful so I looked and there's a big lump that's right near the opening of vagina ( and its def not my clitoris). It's red and round, not itchy, just feels like something is stuck inside my vagina or something. It hurts to sit and walk. My DH and I have not cheated so I know it's not an STD. I've been calling my gyno but they're on lunch break. Anyone ever have anything like this? How did you treat it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Health

• It could be a bartholin cyst. You can try sitting a warm (not hot). It would be a good idea to go have it checked out by a gyno, because it can get infected.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It could be something to do with being a diabetic. GL Hope it goes away. For good
    Anonymous