late period and negative pregnancy test

I just got off the phone with the free clinic in my area and also planned parenthood. I have gotten 2 BFN and way late for my AF. Either of them don't offer blood test, only urine. How much is it to reguest a blood test from the lab at the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you have a family dotcor i dont think they charge you! you gonna have to google up some other places and call and ask. wish you luck!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• with our DS I never got a BFP so DH is thinking its the same thing. We decided to wait til Monday to call our free clinic that will recommend us to the lab for half price, which will only be about $40 for the whole work up including the level and estimated length. We have been doing stressful labor in the garden this past week so we think that might have an influence on AF if we are not. but he is worse then most ladies on here and want me to try more different tests LOL
    Anonymous

• the highest possible screening sensitivity for an hCG-based pregnancy test conducted on the first day of a missed period is 90 percent, as 10 percent of women may not have implanted yet. The authors estimate that the highest possible screening sensitivity of a home pregnancy test by one week after the first day of the missed period is 97 percent.
    Anonymous