Where can I?

Where can I find some good preschool aged lesson plans? Right now I am a stay at home mom and I like spending time with my DD of course but sometimes I don't know what to do and she's soo smart I want to harness that you know and do things with her beforeI start working and she's in school all day:( I would ove to do things to get her mind workingmore than just reading and doind shapes and colors 7 days a week. She knows 11 colors 7 shapes and 6 written words because we do them everyday and I think she's getting bored with it. She's 2 1/2 but is more on a 3-4 level of education so it's even harder to find stuff she likes with that level of education. So any of you moms know where I can find things?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• A beka book has a great home-school curriculum.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 2:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• abcteach.com
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2010