got a bfn, im devastated

So I got my bfn today on cd 31 today and have been having all theses crazy zymptoms I'm soooooo sad I'm at work right now and keep feeling the tears building up, I did use a cheapy test I wonder if I should retest in a wk with a good test

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 2:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• cd31? how long is your cycle?
    Anonymous

• I'll also ask, how long a cycle? CD 35 would be too early for ME to test. Not all of us have 28 day cycles.

Test again in a week. And then a blood test.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have pcos I have irregular cycles
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 9:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Then you may have tested way too early. Do you know if/when you ovulated this time? Are you on Metformin for the PCOS? And are you charting? www.tcoyf.com has info on tracking your cycles so you know when you ovulate.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:16 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I'm so sorry girl. I also have PCOS and my husband and I have just started trying AGAIN. No baby yet after almost 4 years of trying.. I hope it works for you soon!!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Thanks everyone, I've been on 100mg of clomid its my second cycle the first one resulted in a miscarriage at 5 wks, I took a cheapy hpt 2 days ago and it was neg but I'm still late and having prego symptoms like nausea, I can't smell certain things or ill vomit... Aahhh I'm so confused
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 7:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2010