Are there any moms on here who have a low Bullsh*t tolerance for people who are shallow and/or...

Are there any moms on here who have a low Bullsh*t tolerance for people who are shallow, close minded, naieve, judgemental or who think they are better because of certain reason or things they do....? I for sure as hell do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want examples
    Anonymous

• My DD's Preschool/Daycare Director treats me like I'm trash. She does say hi to my DD but it's forced and I see her genuinely greet the other kids and parents. She never say anything to me. My husband is a Staff Sgt in the Army and her Husband is a retried Airforce Colonel. So I know what you mean.

Anonymous

• i have a low bullshit tolerance for stupid, does that count
    Anonymous

• Um yeah lol. I used to put up with it til I had a "friend" who told her son he could no longer play with my son because my kids kept him from doing his homework. She also said she would not ever keep her house the way I keep mine (um, sorry lol but my house is clean except for a few dishes in the sink...but she has her kids do most of the household chores including cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, pretty much everything while she sits on her butt playing WOW or sleeping), that I didn't watch my kids close enough because my DD was playing in an upstairs bedroom with the window open ONE time (and her brothers were up there with her) for all of 5 minutes when her DD (who was 3) came to MY house at 7am crying in her diaper in the middle of winter because she walked out of her house when her brothers went to school and couldn't get back in because mom was asleep, and that happend 3 times. She thought she was better than everyone.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Are there any moms on here who have a low Bullsh*t tolerance for people who are shallow, close minded, naieve, judgemental or who think they are better because of certain reason or things they do....? I for sure as hell do...
    laughingThis hysterical. YOU have just been al of those things you say you hate in how you have chosen to even word the question. Relax Mama.

Anonymous

• No, 'cause I'm all those things and more!
    Anonymous