confused.....

I was suppose to start my period on the 26th of this month... it is not the 28th and i have not started yet. my boobs hurt bad, and my ovaries sometimes feel like they are being sqizzed... i have whiteish color discharge (TMI).. i have took 2 pregnancy tests yesterday and they both were negative.... women who have had babies, does this sound like something that i should worry about or nothing at all?

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• thats the exact same day i was suppose to start, i had the same discharge and my boobs were sore, and i started today. i think it is a hormone thing, give it a few more days
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i was also late this mouth on my peroid i was 4 days late i got it 2 days ago, i think you should wait, you cycle could be just changing
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2010