I need help

I had a miscarriage sunday I went to the doctors and she gave me medicine to get the rest of the tissue and stuff out and I still feel pregnant. Still havin cravin could it be another one in there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Chances are it's not but I understand how your feel. I felt the same as you when I had a miscarriage. I am really sorry for your loss.
    Anonymous

• you still have your hormones jumping around, i do think its normal. your hormones still havent left your body! sorry for your lost,
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I wish I could say yes there could be another in there but the drugs will make sure you're thoroughly cleared out. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Your hormones are what are giving you these 'symptoms'. They take a while to settle back down to prepregnancy.

~JulieG
    Anonymous

• no just your harmones. give it time to get back to normal. sorry to hear bout your lost.
    angelsmommy0721

Answer by angelsmommy0721 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2010