How can I save my life of couple?

When the in laws are involved and the problems begin to merge how can I save my little family. My DH choose his family over me. P.S: we have a baby. Helllllllllllp

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• i know what you mean in the beginning of me and my hubbys relationship this happened. We had to learn to just put our family first, get some conceling at a church, thats what we did. now we focus on our little family
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• yup that s what he day when it comes to my family but when it comes to his familiy it s not the case anymore. I feel sad because I can t talk to anyone abt this. He s stuborne and doesn t understand me. I m thinking abt divorce
    Anonymous

• A Real Man chooses his wife and child FIRST, every time.

Marriage counseling. Go yourself if he won't go with you...and be prepared for the result to be a divorce.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• How old are you? I ask because the DH and I have been together since I was 19 and he was 21. Early on in our relationship it was hard to put our own needs before our parents because we were still really learning how to be independent and on our own. We weren't far removed from living in our parents home and hadn't really figured things out for ourselves yet. Likewise, I don't think our parents had fully accepted that we were adults and sometimes needed to make out own mistakes. But now that we are 30 and 32 we have grown and matured a lot and now neither one of us have a problem telling our parents to take a leap if that needs to happen. And our parents are much better about not trying to butt in when they aren't asked to help or give advice. So if you are young this could be something that gets better in time, and in the interim a third party to help you sort this out could save your relationship. Try a church for help. GL!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• he s 35 and i m 25 years old
    Anonymous