A couple questions for Scentsy peeps??

I've been thinking about Scentsy for a little bit. Not ready to join quite yet because I just don't have the money but I'm getting close. I have a couple questions.
1 - Do you HAVE to have parties? I know of a couple that may help me with parties but I really don't know THAT many people, certainly not people that would want to be bothered with parties.
2 - Is it possible to sell online? Does Scentsy allow sales on Ebay or Bonanzle?
3- How successful have you been? Seriously?
Thank you!

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 3:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• No. You do not have to have home parties but they are a major plus in making sales. Having home parties are a great way to meet people, make friends, establish a strong customer base, and recruit. You don't have to know a lot of people. If you sign up, throw a launch party first. Invite your family, friends, co-workers, etc. Ask them to invite their friends or see if they would be interested in hosting a home party or basket party. Basket parties are a HUGE success!

Yes. You can sell online. When you sign up, you get your first 3 months for free. Its just $10 a month after that, which is an amazing deal. You do not have to do anything to keep it updated. Scentsy takes care of that for you.

No. You cannot sell on Ebay or any other auctions, classifieds, etc. You can read more here - https://wicklessexpressions.scentsy.us/TermsOfUse

I have not been a consultant long and already have 1 downline and several customers. HTH!
    GottagoWickless

Answer by GottagoWickless at 6:16 PM on May. 30, 2010