What do you think about Happy Meals being Illegal?

I kinda think it's stupid. I don't feel like getting a happy meal every so offen his gonna make a kid over weight. And I like it when they give the good toys..like now..lol
Whats your thoughts on this.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/business-15749628/where-happy-meals-are-illegal-19362009

bizima4

Asked by bizima4 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Health

• Happy Meals being made illegal would be just another excuse for people to blame others for obesity problems and not recognize self control is the issue and not fast food. In fact we are taking the kids tonight to get happy meals before the circus and I don't know which they are more excited about. Fast food is a rare treat in this house.
    MrsHatch4

Answer by MrsHatch4 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I think if it's a sometimes treat it's not a big deal. That's how I do it for my son - for an occasion or a treat. I can't have him eat them all the time.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• WOW...Silly..JUST SILLY
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It's stupid. We don't go often, but my kids really love those toys.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Crazy but did you guys see "Super size me" no more chicken nuggets for my son he is big enough already.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Hey I just put up what I seen on the news
    "Happy Meals being Illegal" wasnt my words
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Even making the toys illegal is stupid.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I think it's absolutely ridiculous. If people would control their eating and not feed their kids Happy Meals almost every day, it wouldn't be unhealthy. There is nothing wrong with an occasional Happy Meal.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i was really surprised when i heard about that on the news. sometimes we go through the drive thru and just buy the toys!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I think is a great idea. No one needs them, they are made with a substance to hook you and the kids to come back for more..as the kids age they need a bigger portion.....besides is not just about the weight...but the health. About the toys...visit a toy store ... you'll be surprise how nice little things you find there.
    Taniaengel

Answer by Taniaengel at 7:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2010