Any other 420 moms!!

Thanks to marijuana i am able to eat and sleep!!!!Anyone else!!I love to get high what!!!!Go ahead and bash me!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• lol, you crack me up.
    Anonymous

• I don't smoke, but I am a great supporter! no bashing here, as long as your responsibilities are met and your kids are taken care of, I would much rather see a mom use the weed than alcohol!

Answer by older at 3:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i smoke. and so does dh. when he gets home he changes clothes, smokes a bowl, and it puts him in a good mood and will sit there and play with dd for like an hour! id rather smoke pot than drink. although a glass of wine or 4 sounds pretty tasty. is it noon yet? lol oh and dd was due on 4-20 but came two days early.
    Anonymous

• Good for you.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Pardon my ignorance, but what is a '420' mom?

Anonymous

• I'm with older on this one. I don't smoke either but my dh does every once in a while and most of our friends do and even some of our family, including his mom and step dad. Lol. Toke it up and enjoy life : )
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 3:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• anon, 420 mom is one that smokes weed, the 420 represents April 20 which is national weed day.

Answer by older at 3:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• pot is for kids silly! grow up
    use your money on vacations and things for you & your kids.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree, PURPUL. And to those who say "it's better than getting drunk", it's pathetic that you have to stoop to altering your state of mind with alcohol OR drugs to get through life. That's what the problem is, that you can't handle life on life's terms so you have to get f***ed up to relax and enjoy yourself. Sad.
    Anonymous

• anon, no one here has said that they do this to get through life, sadder is when women abuse prescription drugs prescribed by a doctor to deal with life.

Answer by older at 5:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2010