when the earliest one can say she is pregnant?

what do you know of the eraliest day one could tell she is pregnant? is it possible to know before the due day for the next period to arrive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I knew when I was 4 weeks 2 days but thats because I was on fertility drugs and I was closely monitored.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I found out one day before I was 4 weeks
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 3:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I knew a week before I tested and found out for sure.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Well when my mil had sex with my DH's dad two hours later she knew she was pregnant before she took a pregnancy test.  If your periods are always on time and you are in tune with your body then you will know.  My body does not produce the hormone for pregnancy until I am like 12 to 15 weeks pregnant.  Good luck to you!!

Anonymous

• I found out 7 days before my period was due. I ovulate early in my cycle though, so I was already 2 weeks pregnant when I found out (as in I had conceived 2 weeks prior).
    It really depends on the woman and implantation. Say you start your period - this is cycle day 1. Then you ovulate 14 days later (cycle day 14) and conceive the day you ovulate. The fertilized egg will then take approx 7-10 days to implant (21-24 cycle day). If you have a standard 28 day cycle, there is still 4-7 days before your next period is due. At this point (implantation) a womans body typically begins producing HCG - the hormone that is picked up in home pregnancy tests. However it takes about 48 hours for that numer to double. So most women don't find out until 2-4 days before their expected period at the earliest. Even then, sometimes the HCG isn't high enough to be picked up on an HPT
    Like I said though - it depends on your cycle
    Anonymous

• Answered at 12:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 by: momluvsmiles                                                                                                                                  I found out one day before I was 4 weeks

Me too!

Anonymous