Where do you get health braclets at that are not expensive?

Hello,

My name is Penny and I need to know where I can get a braclet that alerts people to my son's condition. He is six months old really close to seven. He has breathing trouble and right now he has croup and bronchtis. They said that his esophigas is smaller than it should be and would be for a long time! He was born that way. I just need people to understand why I do not want them to touch him or get in his face. He can get sick really fast because all of his attention is in the breathing. Very fast and he is going to be slow at everything else. If you could help me out that would be great!

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

4Angels6577

4Angels6577

Asked by 4Angels6577 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• They have them for $10 at all of our local pharmacies...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i saw some at walmart once. But they were for bigger people... Maybe if you're going to be in a really public place put a sticker on his shirt that says please dont touch me without using disinfectant, lol. kinda silly, but hey.. its your baby's health
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 4:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Toys R Us has the DO NOT TOUCH BABY signs that are small and you can hang them on the car seat or stroller. You can look at toysrus.com or google it. With a child that small that may be better than a braclet. I want to get a braclet for my son before he starts school for allergies.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 5:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• You should look on ebay. But I have a question... what does his esophagus being small have to do with his breathing?? Do you mean his trachea?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Medic Alert has a program called KidSmart that's only $15 per year (+ $14.95 for set-up and the bracelet or shoe tag.) It's best to use Medic Alert because they have the emergency record service that keeps all your child's medical info, your contact info, allergies, meds, conditions, etc. on file. Any EMT or ER can call the number on the bracelet and get that info in an emergency. https://www.medicalert.org/join/KidSmartDetail.htm?selected=MedicAlert+Membership_MedicAlert+Kid+Smart

CCHSMOM

Answer by CCHSMOM at 6:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2010