is bleeding at almost 8 weeks normal?

linderanne

Asked by linderanne at 4:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You shouldn't be bleeding if you're pregnant. If you are bleeding you need to call your OB ASAP
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• spotting>or lots? Call your doc!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• spotting, but i had the same thing with my last at the same time and was fine until 5 weeks later i got a virus and miscarried
    linderanne

Answer by linderanne at 5:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Call your doctor but when I was pregnant with my last pregnancy I started bleeding and stopped after an hour then three days later I started bleeding very heavy and going thru more that two pads an hour so I went to the er and found out I was miscarrying I was pregnant with twins I had found out about three weeks earlier. When I lost the pregnancy I was 10 weeks along.
    Anonymous

• i had bleeding like 2 times in the beginning of my second pregnancy.. its not really normal and at this point miscarriage is still a possibility. And if thats the case there isnt much to be done. but like i said this happened to me and i have a healthy 3 yr old now :) just dont stress and if you are concerned go to the docs
    luvnmybabies05

Answer by luvnmybabies05 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i had a major bleeding issue with my son. i was about 12 weeks along, and it was like worse then my period. it started at 9 at night, and i was up every 2 hours to change my pad. I went to the hospital the next morning and they couldn't give me an explination, but the baby was healthy. This again happened at 18 weeks, and again, no reason for that! I have a perfectly healthy little man now! good luck hon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2010