Answered a smoking pot question and got bashed--What do you all think?

Sorry I don't usually ask or answer ANON,, but yesterday there was a question about SO/DH smoking pot--I asnswered that my own husband has gone from a once in awhile user to a daily user,, and that I was really over it! I stated that I am neither for or against anyone smoking, but when you have to take random drug tests and you are risking your family income,, that is seems silly! I got all kinds of messages that said my Hubby probaly smokes because I am a witch or whatever..the way I see it if you are asked an opinion shouldn't you be able to give it? So what is your take pot okay or not okay? I promise I won't BASH anyone, LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• It's not ok. If a man is married and has kids, he should act like a grown man. Smoking pot is for kids and is childish. A man should set good examples for his family.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Hey! It's 4:20!
    Anonymous

• definatly NOT okay. not only is it illegal and your children could be taken away, but theres so many better things for your family that you could be using your money on. it makes people stupid lazy and unmotivated. and this is from a former pothead.
    pot is for kids, silly! its time to grow up. unless you wanna be a loser pothead for the rest of your life..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• To each their own. If you do, you do, if you don't you don't. If it affects your home life, the don't. If it gets in the way of your parenting, prolly not a good idea. However, just remember, if you partake, how do you expect your children to SAY NO TO DRUG?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• PURPLbutterfly, unless your children are involved, they won't take them away for smoking pot.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• absolutely not ok!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Im fine with it. Hubby cant do it anymore cause hes in the military.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

Anyways I agree with everything she said.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It's just a lil marijauna!!! WAyyyy safer then drinking!! I dont know why people think it's so bad, Dr's precribe it! State are legalizing it! Now when is the last time a DR told you to go down a bottle of vodka?
    Anonymous

• against it.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010