I am NOT ready for another baby...do you think I could be pregnant?

I know you guys aren't a pregnancy test, but I know it's too early to test right now...and I'm just curious if anyone else thinks I may be pregnant....I'm not supposed to get my period until may 5th. I've been on birth control for a few months...and my period has been regular. I started spotting two days ago. Just lightly bleeding. No cramps. And I usually cramp VERY bad the first two days or so of my period. So, no cramps, bleeding when I'm not supposed to be, real bad headaches everyday (i got headaches like that when I got prego with my first) frequent urination, even when I didn't drink a thing all day, so am I just being overly paranoid? Or do you guys think I could be pregnant? I'm so scared!! Please, any advice would be helpful. And if I'm supposed to get my period march 5th, when is the earliest I could test? A week before I'm supposed to have my period? 5 days? What? Please help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well if you were suppose to get your period March 5th you could test already. But is you mean May 5th. It all depends on the HCG levels. With this one. 4 days before my period I was tested and got a negitive then 5 days later when I tested and was one day late. I got a positive. I always say wait till you miss a day or two of a period and then test. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Okay, so I should wait until I miss my period to test....got it...but...do any of you THINK that I could BE pregnant? Just opinions...
    Anonymous

• ya you could. or you could just be stressing and thinking about it too much which can cause all the symptoms of acctually being pregnant. for best test results wait until you miss your period to test.
    Anonymous

• there is always a chance you could be. You wount know until you take a test. But i would wait till 2 or 3 days before you period instead of 5, you have a better chance of getting a positive if you are. I tested 5 days before and it said negative but took one 2 days after i was supposed to get my period and it was positive.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I don't think you're pregnant. I think your period is arriving early, with different symptoms. That's not unusual.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I don't think you have anything to worry about. Stess, and worrying can make things happen.
    soontobemommyof

Answer by soontobemommyof at 5:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• If you have sex there is always that chance..especially if you were not using BC...My advice is if your not ready for a nother baby..do something about it..its not hard to not have a baby. Also i think that when you are worried about being pregnant you start making yourself have symptoms. Dont worry u will find out soon enough
    luvnmybabies05

Answer by luvnmybabies05 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Read the side effects on your birth control first of all I think most of what you are experiencing will be on the list. If you really don't want another baby now stop having unprotected sex. Condoms aren't all that expensive and you are already on something. You can test four days before your expected period, but do so first thing when you wake up and before you have anything to drink. That way if there is any HCG in your body it will be highly concentrated. Good Luck.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• have you had sex? Then you could be pregnant. NO birth control is 100 percent.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2010