Are you doing something for your mama for mother's day?

Mother's day and my mom has a b-day this month, too. She's an amazing lady, loves outdoors and gardening and flowers.... but she has EVERYTHING. I don't know what to do for her :(

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 5:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• i will put some flowers on her grave
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:33 PM on May. 2, 2010

• I am having a cookout for my mom and grandmother...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• every year I make my amazing and wonderful mum a picture collage of me and my daughter. She hagns every one i give her up in her living room so she is reminded of what she has passed down to me.
    Anonymous

• Same thing I have been doing since I had DS. I buy her a bouqet of flowers. They boys each buy her a flower, and now DD will "buy" her one too. When Dh comes home we take the mommys out to dinner.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have the best mom in the world, and I'm going to surprise her by showing up at her work two days later and taking her out to lunch! I live an hour away, and my semester will be over the Monday after Mother's Day, so Tuesday is my first free day.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• My mom lives 10 hours away, so I will be buying her an Olive Garden gift card and mailing it to her. That's her favorite restaurant. I always call her first thing in the morning on Mother's Day.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:07 AM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My mom lives in TX and we live in SC, so we're probably getting my mom a webcam so we can skype and she can see and talk to my daughter more than just when we get together a couple times a year.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My Mom does not celebrate any holidays but I always wish that I could do something for her. If she like flowers maybe you should look up a local garden and make a day of it with her or an afternoon just that two of you. Sometimes a little time in the right atmosphere can be the best gift ever.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:42 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I printed my mom a picture of my children and put it in a frame. She has pretty much everything she needs and any gift that involves her grandchildren will mean more than any giftcard or anything else I could think of.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:50 PM on May. 3, 2010

• How about some plants.. for her garden. Last year I got my mother a hanging basket.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:19 PM on May. 7, 2010