Need help chosing a color

So, i just bought this bedding set for my sons big boy bed

http://www.target.com/Crayola-Monsters-Glow-in-the-Dark-Bedding-Collection/dp/B00198BGX2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid3&qid=1272489869&frombrowse=0&fromGsearch=true&node=1038576%7C1287991011&keywords=monster%20bedding&searchSize=30&id=Crayola%20Monsters%20Glow-in-the-Dark%20Bedding%20Collection&searchBinNameList=purchasing_channel%2Csubjectbin%2Ctarget_com_age%2Ctarget_com_gender-bin%2Ctarget_com_character-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchRank=salesrank&sr=1-4&searchPage=2

( dont know why that link is so long)

Anyways I dont know what color to paint his walls to match it...his bed is being built and going to be painted a dakr blue color..his dresser is going to be the orange color thats in the bedding. I like the green but maybe like 2 shades lighter ? ??

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 5:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you. A lighter green would be nice.
    Anonymous

• I like the green idea....and I have to say, that is really cute bedding!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I think green would look good, or a Beige, because you are going to have so many other colors in the bedding and furniture
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Is it the monsters? So cute!!!!! I think you should put red knobs on the orange dresser like the monster pillow. I think green is good. You can do a light aqua but make sure it goes good with the dark navy on his bed. YOucould go with a nuetral kacki and add colors with bright colored curtains and lamp shades. But beige is boring....
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• well his curtains I had made when he was a baby they are a light blue with orange, red, green, and dakr blue spots ( so matches the bedspread perfectly)

thanks for the advice, you guys amde me feel more comfortable going with the green !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2010