child care

I am a stay at home mom and I babysit for a teachers child so this summer i will not have him and i was going to put an add on craigslist or somthing for summer babysitter but i don't know if i should i live in a trailer/moblie home park and i was wondering if i should include that in the info some people might be weird about there kids staying in a trailer rather than a house??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would not include that personaly. it's no worse than any other neighborhood. as long as your house is clean and doesnt make people cringe i think it is fine.
    Anonymous

• if you don't put it in the announcement, imagine their surprise when they actually see the place.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 5:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• If that would happen to me, my first thought would be :what else she didn't/will not say?
    Anonymous

• no dont say it. just like peope dont add"I live in a mansion on the hill". just place your ad and those who are want their kids to be cared for by a loving person, versus judging the house, wont care. as a pp said, if its clean and safe, thats what matters.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

^this
    Anonymous

• I live in a mansion on the hill"

yeah, right, and I'm looking to babysit.
    Anonymous

• Honesty is the best policy.
    Anonymous

• good luck with craigs list. i posted an add on there for child care and alls i got was fake responses from people trying to get me to give my credit card numbers & buy things etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Sorry, but trailer parks have a bad reputation: drug addicts, alcoholics, rapists. Even if your home is safe, I would worry about who can enter into it.
    Anonymous

• Anyone who is looking to hire you should ask to visit your home, if they have a problem with this when they see it, then they shouldnt choose you.

So I wouldn't add it, just ask for families to come to your home for the interview and meeting.
    Anonymous