Has anyone tried Jillian's Fat burnning weight-loss pills?

Just curious if they worked or what not.....?

j_21408

Asked by j_21408 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• If there would be a weight loss pill that works, McDonald would have put it in their hamburger a long time ago. Why don't you try Jillian's weight loss exercises and Jillian's weight loss recipes?
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 6:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• tried them all but nothing really worked. I do her no more trouble zones dvd and I do 6 miles on the elliptical everyday. I have hypothyroidism so its really hard for me to loose weight..... It says on the bottle it helps release mature fat cells or burn them or whatever so I was just wondering if anyone has had any success with it. I was even put on phentremine for a month and no success what so ever with diet and excercise.
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• No, but I am using her Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism dvd and I work up a sweat like I never have before.
    Anonymous

• I agree with all the previous posts.....weight loss pills DON'T EXIST (without serious medical risks)

I agree with PP, I have her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video and I have lost 14lbs in less than 3 months AND my body is becoming sculpted...I am looking great!!! THANKS JILLIAN!! My husband, sister and friends have all said that I don't even look like I have had a baby (thank God for moms elastic skin--no stretch marks)

This Banish Fat video is hard core and I promise you, you will see results.....just do it. Pills won't make your muscles stronger or your fat disappear, but working out WILL. And you'll feel great every time you finish a workout!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2010