Mommy web-bullying.....?

So we have all heard about bullying with kids in schools lately and how nasty some people really can be. a young girl bless her soul took her life due to kids bullying her so bad. I was watching the today show this morning and a subject was brought up about moms being bullyied on websites... Really?

Has anyone been bullyied before....?

j_21408

Asked by j_21408 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i think if it got to that point with me i would turn my computer off. no one is worth all that drama. i feel sooooo sorry for the girls family. that was so sad
    Anonymous

• Yeah. I was just completely speechless on the story they were talking about on the today show. Women bullying each other...? Really? Are there some women who are really low enough to go to that level....? I couldn't believe it. I feel bad for any child who is being bullyied. I think school authorities need to take further and much more serious actions towards this problem in the public/private schools in america.
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• yes it happens alot here on CM, but i think if i was bullied i am strong enough to brush it off

such a sad story(about Phoebe)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• on here yes all the time but i don't let it get to me..perhaps i say things that offend others. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• also i enjoy a good debate so i really don't see it as being bullied
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• shay1130 I wasn't saying I couldn't handle the heat or don't enjoy a good debate but I think it's immature for grown women to bully others and for those who take it to heart I'm sorry don't let it get to you.
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i'm not talking to you personally..i'm saying in general.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i don't like it when some moms on here want to call each other names..like idiot or stupid..that kinda pisses me off and puts me in the bitch mode and really makes me want to bring on the insults
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• yeah I just think as women one a website we don't know each other personally well enough to be judgemental or to even be bullyied. Just because someone types a word wrong or doesnt feel the need to breast feed, etc. etc. doesnt make them a bad person or uneducated.
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have had a couple of stalkers on CafeMom; they were more entertaining than upsetting, though.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2010