Do you have any good jokes?

I need a really funny joke to tell my husband tonight. We take turns each day, and today is my turn, and I have ran out of them. I tried to find some online, but after wasting 15 mins, I couldn't come up with any good, they are all lame. I need a funny and smart joke.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why do cavemen pull thier women by the hair?

Because if they pulled them by their feet they would fill up with dirt.
    Anonymous

• Anon that's not funny.
    Anonymous

• hahaha that was a stupid joke.. let me see... i have a bunch or racist jokes hahaha but let me think of a clean one, what did the hand say to the face? slap! lmao
    Anonymous

• Long one.............OK so a mother goes into a pet store and is looking to purchase a bird.She finds one she likes and the clerk warns her"oh, i don't know about that one he has had a bad life he was rescued from a whore house". the mother didn't seem to care and still purchased the bird and went home.The bird was all set up and she was coking dinner when her husband showed up.He saw the bird and when the bird saw him he said "hey Todd".The wife just stood in amazement.(get it...he went to the whore house kinda lame lol)
    Anonymous

• While it was yucky it was funny!
    Anonymous

• bunch of guys hanging out at the bar. This one guy bets the other guy he can jump off the roof of the 5 story building and land on his feet. SO THEY GO UP AND HE JUMPS OFF. hE COLLECTS HIS MONEY AND THE OTHER GUY IS LIKE i BET i COULD DO THAT TOO SO THEY GO BACK UP AND HE JUMPS AND SPLAT, SCREAMS AND 911. fIRST GUY GOES BACK IN THE BAR GIGGLING. The bar tender brings him a drink and says superman your really mean when your drunk.
    LeHart

Answer by LeHart at 1:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2010