getting a raise at work

My childs father/boyfriend has had a job at a fast food place for over year now he has only called in one time and he comes in everytime they call him in when they need him (which is at least 3 times a month) he only gets min. wage and he has NEVER got a raise who thinks it is right he has work there that long and not got a raise??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends on where you work.....it's not a bad thing to ask for a raise you know? I'd take the expirience he has and go somewhere in food service that he'll get a raise....usually resturants.
    Anonymous

• I'm not surprised.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• He needs to present his case to management. What has he accomplished there? How has he made the business better?

Perhaps, with his strong work background, he can find a better job. Hopefully, he is in school...

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• OP the boss actually told him he does things so much faster than the rest and on days he has off they have to put two people in his spot they told him he does the work of two people
    Anonymous

• MY DH hasn't had a raise in 3 years. That's thanks to the ECONOMY. He's lucky he still has a JOB period.

Anonymous

• I agree with Anon:07. (except my DH hasn't even had a job for 3 years)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2010