we are probably being transfered to St louis in a month.. i have no idea about schools climate, housing, ect... does anyone know how it is there.. are there many attractions.. we live in milwaukee right now.. so in compare to that??

rachk86

Asked by rachk86 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Oh my goodness....you LUCKY DOG!!! We go there a few times a year!!! We are Cardinals fans! There is TONs there to do. The St. Louis Zoo is free and it is awesome. There is Grant's Farm, Six Flags, The Magic House, The Muse, Union Station, and tons of other stuff. The summer is hot and humid, and there is a GREAT church there with a private school. I don't know much about the public schools. Winter is pretty much the way it is here in Chicagoland...cold and TONS of snow!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 7:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• hot, humid in the summer.....tornados and lightning storms in the spring/summer and COLD winters. Probably not as cold as milwaukee though :) I live about 3 hours NE of there in central IL but we go down there to fly out of the airport and for Cardinal games :)
    Downtown is busy busy, but all in all looks like a pretty decent city.
    They have six flags, Busch Statium...not sure what else....OH...STL Zoo...and a big Mall...forgot what it's called!
    Hope the move goes well for you! xoxoxo
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I have no idea what it's like where you live now, but I live near St. Louis. It's awesome. We are actually taking the kids to the zoo tomorrow. Climate is normal midwest. It gets very hot and humid in the summer. There are tons of things to keep you busy there!
    Anonymous

• Oh, don't forget the new City Museum. AWESOME!
    Anonymous

• Very hot. Sad inner city. Lousy public transit.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Did you find out if you are going?
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 1:59 PM on May. 16, 2010