Constantly angry and bitter towards men..

How can I get over this. No matter what man I like or like's me, as soon as I put my heart into it they turn away and do something that really hurts. I was into a guy, he was coming into town and I really thought he wanted to see me but he just wanted to have sex. Of course I didn't give it to him and in fact I didn't even hear from him at all when he came here. Another guy says he wants to date me. We were close last year but he wants to start things up again. So whenever I ask him what his schedule is like, he's always busy. These are just two specific examples but I haven't had a good relationship ever. How can I get rid of my anger..I'm tired.soo tired...

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe get some counceling. and learn that not all men are pigs. although it sure does seem like it sometimes.
    Anonymous

• Hi All, To begin, you are treating yourself as a "FreeBee".. You can't treat yourself like the "Centerpiece of Perversion".. The fact is, you ALLOW it.... I don't say this lightly honey.. You need to get respect for yourself like yesterday.. I'm not a teen, a tween,, I have 5 grandkids.. I know how this goes.. You need to save what you have left, build it up, know who you are, your beliefs, moral, act towards better, opposed to the same old thing.. You have to break the cycle your in.. You sound more lonely than alone.. Your not alone in these feelings.. Others like you go through these feelings too. Join others in a group, park, Library, volunteer.. I know, been there a long time ago.. You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.. Take Care Honey, Donna....
    dobrd

Answer by dobrd at 7:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I would try to focus on your life and your kids. Do things you enjoy and get involved in some groups. If you are enjoying your life as it is, you are more likely to attract the kind of guy that will be right for you. Do go to counseling. It can be very helpful. There are good men that will treat you well. By focusing on yourself you will be ready when he happens in your life. Just keep your head up and listen to your gut when you meet a man. It usually will tell you what to do.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Counseling, definitely. And spend some time working on you without a man. As bjane said, when you are enjoying life...you'll attract the RIGHT kind of man. You won't have to go looking for him.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2010