Does anyone watch the hills?

Does anyone think heidi looks like complete and utter shit....?
She was so pretty and beautiful when she was au nautrel when the show first started...
Now she just looks like joan rivers' offspring... Bleh! Anyone agree?

j_21408

Asked by j_21408 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im not that big of a fan of the hills, but theyve had the hills marathon on for like 5 days now lol and i actually watched some of it. plus ive seen the pics in tabloids & shit. but yeah i so agree, heidi looks fn ridiculous!!! shes like doesnt even look like a person anymore. her boobs are just way too big, they look horrible. and her face is just disgusting. she was never the prettiest, but she was cute before all these surgerys. she just looks horrible now. what was she thinking..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• she can't even scrunch her face up when she cries.... Its doesnt even look right. LMAO. How sad. Wonder why she got it done in the first place....?
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i liked her with the nose job but i do think she took it too far! i asked this question the other day and someone said "i dont watch the hills im an adult and you need to grow up!" i am so glad someone else watches it! lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 8:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I was totally thinking about posting this. I love the hills and the city....
    Hiedi looks like crap....I don't know why she would ever think she looked better than she did....
    The fact that her family made her feel like crap because of it was even painful for me to watch! Owch!
    Did it seem like she looks unhappy? Is she not smiling because she can't? or because she's truly unhappy? Because it seemed like it could be both....lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• she had to have botox injections because my aunt who also loves plastic surgery cant scrunch her face when she cries either.
    i dont mean to be really mean but i cant help but say that they look kinda retarded when they try to cry. lol... I couldnt help but laugh during the beginning of the first episode when she was crying to her mom.

I feel so bad for her that she feels the need to get plastic surgery just to feel beautiful. Maybe her and jessica simpson should hang out and she will soon realize beauty is deep within and past looks not on the outside.

I think spencer made her feel like crap or had something to do with it....

joycegina- I can't believe some people called you immature over the shows you watch. My sister once told me that she doesnt watch the shows on CW are too high schoolish but I told her she was dumb because vampire diaries is just like twilight that shes so obsessed with lol...
    j_21408

Answer by j_21408 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• It's my secret obsession. I'm embarrased to admit I watch it but it's like a bad train wreck, I can't look away.

Heidi's plastic surgery makes her look sooo old! Remember when they showed Brody's mom last season? I think she looks like her now. The all look so generic after having the work done. She looked so beautiful in the beginning.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2010