Before or After Lunch...At what time of the day do you prefer to take your child(ren) to the Pediatrician?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I do my best to schedule all appointments AFTER school for my SKs. My DD is only 22 months, so I actually try to schedule hers during the day so that the appointments dont get in the way of extra curriculars, dinner, homework, or bedtimes. As for morning or afternoon for DD....it doesn't matter too much as long as I can be home before 4pm. Her naps are flexible.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I actually take them to the latest appointments possible, so usually after dinner.Transportation reasons.
    Anonymous

• I like to have an early morning appt. to get it over and done wiith so I can spend the rest of the day with my kids...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Anytime of the day is fine with us as long as the office isn't crowed.
    Anonymous

• Depending of the age of the child. If already in school we take the children to an afternoon app. For the babies the earliest the better.
    Anonymous

• When they were young and before school, I preferred the mornings.  Naptime was in the early afternoons.  When they became school age, I didnt have much choice...had to be afternoons

Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I usually try for late morning... enough to not feel rushed in the morning but not miss lunch or anything. So 9:30-10:00. Otherwise I try for sometime after nap... like around 3:00
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Saturday morning

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i prefer morning. the earlier the better.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I like to try and get one of the first appts. of the day because my Dr. is always running behind. I'd rather have to wake my DD a little early and be seen right away than have to sit in the office wondering how late she will be this time.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 11:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2010