what do u think about women dating bisexual men??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• In January, I dated a bi guy. I couldn't handle it. I was paranoid about STD's and couldn't shake the feeling he'd leave me for a guy.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Dangerous territory...............for more than one reason.

Answer by older at 7:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I've dated a few... The tend to be much more open with a sex life than straight guys... Honestly, I wish my DH was Bi... Hell, I can't even get him to let me bring another woman to bed though, I couldn't imagine trying to talk his homophobic ass in to another man...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• eww. i was with my ex for yrs before i found out he liked men too. i was disgusted, insulted, among many other emotions. If they can handle the thoughts of "my man likes weiner in his bum" then great but i could never get the thought out of my mind.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• also everytime he would say he was at his friends house i would think they were getting it on. Thats what really ended us. That and his mouth
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I think if you are so narrow minded that you can't handle the fact that he is attracted to men - just like you are - then you don't deserve him... Or anyone else!
    Anonymous

• OP shay not all gay men like it in the butt lol... theres a top and theres a bottom...my best friend doesnt like it in the butt, he does give it. i use to think that was nasty but men have anal with women too so to me its the samething
    Anonymous

• Yeah, if he's had sex with more guys than I have I think it's disgusting. Sorry but guys that have sex with other guys don't turn me on.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I think they can handle their man liking girls and boys and all that comes with it.

Answer by louise2 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• my ex liked it...i promise.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2010