Does anyone have a nipple ring?

I have been thinking about getting one for a while now. SO is a tattoo artist and he would be the one to do it. How bad did it hurt? Was it sore for a long time? How long? How is it after it is healed?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want one... I want my right nipple done lol.. I have a c section scar for the mouth, my bell button as the nose and my nipples as winkin eyes.... im too scared though
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• good heavens no.. ouch! it just sounds sooo painful lol..What I would like to know is, would the nipple piercing would have any effect n nursing mothers and their milk?
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Hmmm...I honestly don't know what it would do to breast milk, never really thought about that since I don't plan on having anymore babies anytime soon.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• My sister has them done.. she asked the dr about breast feeding.. the dr said just take the nipple ring out.. feed the baby.. and put it back :)
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• my sister had one. she said it hurt for about a week and got a little swollen. she didnt bleed much at all. after that it was fine. just be careful with it, like any other piercing. when she was breastfeeding, and had taken it out, she could shoot milk out the sides. lol
    Anonymous

• i dont have a nipple ring, but i have a clit ring. u should try that! lol ;)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Mine are grown over now. Had both pierced before children. I removed them for good after the positive pregnancy test. Backing up anon at 8:19. LOL.
    Anonymous

• When I got mine done I didn't have any swelling or anything. I cleaned them with a mix of sea salt and water. It takes about 6 weeks for complete healing. As for breastfeeding you can still breastfeed just take the ring out when you are getting ready to feed your baby.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 8:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I HAD BOTH OF MINE DONE. I LOOOOVED THEM!!! IT DOESNT HURT WHEN THEY ACTUALLY PIERCE IT--JUST A QUICK PINCH. BUT WHEN THEY PUT THE JEWELERY IN AND SCREW THE BALLS IN IT HURTS. NOT WHERE U WANT TO CRY OR SCREAM-- JUST HURTS. MINE SWOLL UP. I TOOK ADVIL EVERY 4 HRS AND WAS OK ON PAIN. I RECCOMENT A BARBELL BECAUSE THE RING IS EASIER TO CATCH ON THINGS, GROSSE TOO IS THAT WHEN THEY HEAL THEY KIND OF PUSS AND CRUST A BIT. JUST CLEAN THEM OFTEN.
    I DIDNT BLEED. I LOVED THE FEELING AFTER THEY HEALED. SOOO SEXY AND HIGHTENED THE FEELING. I TOOK THEM OUT AFTER A FEW YEARS **KICKING MYSELF** I WANT THEM AGAIN.
    GET BACTRIM IF YOU DO PIERCE THEM!!! IT CLEANS GENTLY AND NUMBS THE PAIN. WORKS GREAT!! THERE IS A SPRAY OR YOU JUST DIP A Q TIP IN IT.
    ENJOY THEM IF U DO GET THEM!!! (=
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I had mine done before I got prego... I loved them, It definately didn't feel good but they were super sensitive afterwards... it took a few months to heal
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2010