Does Maxi-Cosi Priori need to be reclined?

I just bought it for my daughter & on the manual its says for it to be RF it must be fully reclined. My daughter is a little past a year & weighs 20 lbs. I'm guessing maybe because they assume your child is under a year if he or she is RF. However, I still want to double check..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I dont know which one you bought but it says that its an independent recline meaning that if your driving and ur child falls asleep you can recline the seat while it is buckled. http://www.maxi-cosi.us/us-en/carseats/toddler the only place it says that it must be fully reclined is if it is the rear facing position. Depends on what ur state law is to turn ur child around. the seat can be rear facing for up to 35 pounds but at 22 pounds it is safe with this seat to turn front facing! Good Luck!
    lildqsmama

Answer by lildqsmama at 2:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2010