Are there any engineering mommies out there?

I'm going to college for biomedical engineering, and I would love to hear about your experiences in college and any advice to help me get through college.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Here is a link to the Women in Engineering Society: http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I just applied to engineering school so hopefully I will be a soon to be engineering mommy. I'm nervous though since I hear its so difficult & I will have to work as well. I took one engineering class a couple yrs ago & I actually just emailed him the other day & his advice was to not take too many classes at once. He said he only took 2 classes a semester that way he could fully focus & work full time too. He also said to involve your kids by making homework time the same time everyday & have your kids do their homework (or read a book) while you do your homework. Good luck to you! We can do it!!
    andreab562

Answer by andreab562 at 8:12 PM on May. 26, 2010

• Him being the instructor (I didn't specify)
    andreab562

Answer by andreab562 at 8:14 PM on May. 26, 2010