Have you ever used Quidad's Curly Hair Products?

I was naturally curly hair and tried Pantene Curls, it worked great except my hair is really thick. Quidad's system claims to loosen the curls a little for a polish look. If you used it, would you recommend it?

Twisted_Halo

Asked by Twisted_Halo at 8:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have a friend that uses Quidad products. She has thick, curly, natural blonde hair and it has never looked better. She also uses one of their products when she flat irons her hair. Yes, I would recomment Quidad products.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• I haven't tried it (though i may look into it). One thing I discovered by accident that I LOVE is Curls Up Mousse. Not the lotion/gell stuff. I put it on with my hair really wet, it dries into ringlets, I toss my hair a couple times and it has this gorgeous soft volume. It's pretty amazing! Um, I guess my pic doesn't properly illustrate how amazing this product is, but I do actually have naturally curly hair. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I only use the curl quencher (I have wavy hair). it does not leave my hair crunchy, it does not flake, it smells fine. the trick is to do it like she does in her videos - separate your hair in 4, use a wide tooth comb, apply it from roots to ends, when you get to the end while still holding it shake that section, move on to the next. now, my 3yr old has hair down to her butt when wet, gorgeous spiral curls and that's where you can really see how well it works (I only put it on when we go somewhere special). it leaves her curls so defined, not frizzy - doesn't leave it frizzy for me either. would I recommend it ? yes. will I re purchase - yes. oh, and a little bit goes a long way.
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 2:41 AM on May. 4, 2010