Spin off on another question... what do you think of men dating bi-sexual women?

Or... what about a gay man dating a bi guy? Or a lesbian dating a bi woman? Do you see each differently? Why or why not?

anime_mom619

Asked by anime_mom619 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• No. I don't. I'm attracted & have been both with women & men. But when I'm in a relationship, that's it ONE person, so it doesn't matter if I'm dating a man, or a women, I don't use bisexuality as my excuse to be with women while dating my bf & viceversa. Although probably most of the men I've dated wouldn't mind if I messed around with women, I see it possible to have a relationship with either, so in my opinion if I'm with a women & sleep with a man, thats cheating, same way with dating a man & messing around with women. Even though I'm allowed to in my current relationship, I don't. Just to throw this out there, being bisexual doesn't mean you like ALL women or ALL men, just like women have types in men they like, they can have type in the women they like and are attracted to as well. I'm not saying OP even said anything near that, I'm just throwing that out there too, since alot of ppl tend to think we like "everyone" ;)
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• My hubby is married to me and Im Bi.I see people as people :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Jeda624, that was kind of the reason for asking the question. In the other question, people seemed to be of the opinion that a woman dating a bi guy was setting herself up for heartbreak and being cheated on. I thought that was ridiculous. Just because a person is attracted to both men and women, doesn't mean they cheat. I just wanted to see what people thought of men dating bi women, sometimes that seems to be more acceptable, I don't know what that is...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Call me a fuddy-duddy, but I'm all for women being with men and vice versa. And don't say, "Why should you care what other people do," because I'm just answering your question, not picketing a gay marriage ceremony.
    Anonymous

• Oookaaay then anon. Wasn't planning on bashing you anyway. Have a great night... 'kay?
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2010