I have a crush on my g-friend

I know i haven't been in Cafemom for a while, i just had a new baby... and there is almost no time...

the thing is, i just realized i have a crush on one of my best friends who i see almost everyday (we are both sahm). Ive never been with a girl before and well... I'm not sure about her - we've had 1 girls night out and we where VERY good, but it left us both wanting another one.

I am waiting for a next gno (and after a few drinks) to initiate something with her, but the truth is... i see her everyday - we drink coffee together every morning, she talks to me & all i hear is "wha wha wha" all I'm thinking of is to grab her and smack her a big one.

how do i go about that?, should i wait for a better mood setting or just go for it? should i tell her or just act on my emotions??

OMG

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Just be honest and tell her about your feelings and find out if she feels the same, for all you know she feels the same way.

Answer by older at 8:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• ok so the next morning she comes over make sure that you are setting a moment ok, like accidentally come to the door with nothing but a robe lol ask her in for coffee as normal, and sit so that your robe is loose enough to tell that you are nude underneath and see if she looks at all interested lol. if not wait until she gets some drinks in her!!
    Anonymous

• I think you have to voice your feeling to her and see how she feels about this I will tell you what if you pull any shit like a kiss or whatever on me I would most likely beat your ass. Your emotions are getting the best of you and by the way have you told your SO father or whatever about this?
    Anonymous

• hey, i think you should just sit her down and let her know everything. Since she's one of your best friends she will love and be there for you regardless.Let her know that how ever she feels about your feelings it will not affect your friendship.thats bascialy it ..take a deep breath and let it all out ..everything will be fine ..good luck
    amiyamom08

Answer by amiyamom08 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• You are both sahms? Are you married, have a so? If so then you shouldn't be doing anything. Also, if you just had a baby your hormones and emotions are every where. I wouldn't trust them.
    Anonymous

• i might first start a causal convo about if she has ever thought about being with a girl, maybe admit you have but not throw it right out there that you want her, i mean the thing is you dont want to ruin a friend ship ya know?
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2010