Aren't you glad you're a SAHM?

Women who work outside the home sacrifice their children and husbands. In America 80% of successful business women are either single and have no children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Soooooooooooooo stupid.

I don't sponge off of my husbands money.

His money IS my money.

We are married.

You know married......................

Why do you have to run down the institution of marriage, just because you didn't marry a man who can't make enough for you to stay home?

Should've chosen more wisely, I guess.

My husband makes 150K, and I stay home and make a nice home life for us.

He's okay with that, as we have sex 3 times a week and we LOVE it.

For 20 yrs.!

He shares his money with me, and he's happy about it.

Yes, it is a nice life, I don't have an aggravating job to go to.

I'm college educated.

I could "cut it" in a job, but why when I don't have to?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2010

• Oh for the love of pete. Really? How about this, I am a SAHM AND I work from home full time, I take care of the kids, the husband (well, he can take care of himself really, he is a big boy who CONTRIBUTES to his family in more ways than just $) AND I provide financially for our family. Your post is EXTREMELY offensive and YOU give all of the fabulous and non-judgemental SAHM's a bad name.
    Anonymous

• :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• OMG NO. I feel like a useless fat cow because all I do is sit around and mooch off my husband's money, eating food all day.... I never clean the house and I wouldn't be able to get a job if someone paid me!

Anonymous

• SAHM are useless. They need to all go get jobs and support the darn economy and GET THE HECK OFF WELFARE!
    Anonymous

• 8:49 PM
    Hey Im not on WELFARE :P and I am VERY USEFUL FYI.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• My children are my job and they are way more important than my career. That can wait until they start school. I will also agree that this post is a little over the top. I know working women who are WONDERFUL wives and mothers.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• We as mothers do what is best for our individual families. Whether that be working outside of the home or staying at home. Why do we have to judge each other???
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• lacid, you seem to be one of the fabulous and non-judgemental moms I was talking about, but please understand that you are lucky to have a choice not to work and make your children your job, many working moms work so they can feed and shelter their children, that IMO is just as important.
    Anonymous

• laciD
    My children are my job and they are way more important than my career. That can wait until they start school.

Im the same way.My children 1st and I have all the time in the world for ME.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2010