Does anyone know of any "healthy" coffee?

I'd like to know if there is any competition for healthy coffee out there. If, so has anyone tried it and what does it taste like? Also, what health benefits did you get from it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Do you mean organically grown and fair trade? I've never heard of healthy coffee.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I only drink organic, fairly traded coffee.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• @ rkoloms-what is fairly traded coffee?
    LWESTBROOKS

Answer by LWESTBROOKS at 9:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• coffee isnt good for the body period. It stains your teeth and can tear up your tummy. I hate to think of the other things it can do.
    Anonymous

• Coffee is the #2 traded commodity in the world after oil. Coffee that is certified fair trade means that it has been farmed by people earning a living wage. Most coffee is grown by share croppers or indentured servants who live in horrid conditions. Fair Trade coffee is grown by farmers who often own the land the farm or are part of a cooperative that owns the land. These coops have schools, plumbing, and health care access.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• @ ecodani--wow, didn't know that. thanks for the info :-)
    LWESTBROOKS

Answer by LWESTBROOKS at 9:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2010