i cannot believe some of you women on here

i am SO sick of reading questions about women's husbands cheating on them, and women on here posting anonymous saying things like "maybe if you werent such a nagging bitch" or "maybe that forbid thing is why he cheated" or whatever else trying to make this women feel like its her fault. there is ABSOLUTLEY NO reason why a man should ever cheat or why it would ever be acceptable and how dare you as a women wife and mother stick up for a disgusting cheating man. do you realize that we are all women and mothers and should have eachothers backs and should be telling these women to stick up for themselves and not put up with that shit?? i know nobody on here will admit to being those anons who i see all the time, but im sure a few of you will atleast see this & know how i feel about you.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 9:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Amen, Purp! No woman deserves a cheating man unless she is cheating too. If she isn't cheating, the problem is ALWAYS the man. Men just cannot seem to keep their zippers closed these days and I wonder why they think they can get away with it. When my DH asked me to marry him, I said, "There are two things you could do to make me leave you forever - hit me or cheat on me - no questions asked, I'm gone." We just celebrated our 20th anniversary last week and he has always been faithful to me and I have always been faithful to him. He is always where he is supposed to be and always home on time - doesn't work late. He comes straight home to me and I love him for being one of the rare men who can behave like a real man.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Yeah, Woman on cafemom make me pretty upset and depressed sometimes. I have to log out on bad days or else I might get kicked off for defending myself. They don't get warned for what they say, But I'm not allowed to stick up for myself.
    Anonymous

• AGREED
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 9:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I totally agree. Especially when people are seeking advice, help and comfort. People make mistakes all over the place so this isn't a good forum for judgement IMO.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Although I tend to agree with this, many women treat their men like shit, who then choose to cheat. I'm not saying it's OK. They should break up or fix the problems first. However, men need a little respect too.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree... it seems like there are some very angry hostile women on here that do not want to do anything but put others down.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 9:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I totally agree. Woman on here are rude. We are supposed to stick together. Cafemom needs to get rid of the ANON thing and then all these woman wouldn't be saying this stuff cuz they'll be too scared to post.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• i think it goes both ways...its not correct for either to cheat,its not ok to cheat cause she dont wanna have sex all the time,and its not correct to cheat because he dont talk to you all the time; and i agree with pnunky on the respect but for both.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• I agree with pnukey. I do NOT agree with going on and bashing some poor woman who is in pain, and especially not even having the courage or courtesy to use your already anon (as far as who you are in r.l.) screen name. And there is NO excuse for cheating. However, in SOME cases (NOT all), both parties (the man and the woman) have contributed to the deterioration of the relationship that opens the marriage/ relationship up to being more susceptible to an affair. That does NOT excuse it! The cheater (man or woman) should have the integrity to say that there's a problem, and work to fix it, or they should end it.

But, however it is - whether the person really is with a slimy cheater, or whether the person is with someone who made a horrible mistake and there's a chance to work it out, the non-cheating partner should get a little respect and consideration, and to get constructive, loving advice, not attacks and tear downs.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2010

• Fortunately, I am not bothered by the comments of strangers.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2010